Sunday, October 16, 2016

What I feel I need in my life!

We all have things or people that we feel we cannot live without! So I wanted to make a quick list about what I feel I need in my life to share with you all!


  1. I need my Family. My Family are my best-est friends! They care for me and love me for who I am. I am very lucky to have my family!
  2. I need my Friends. My Friends are also like my Family. My Friends are like the people I can rely on even though they don't share the same last name, siblings, parents or blood as me. They are just a family who I know I can depend on and be with!
  3. Love. One of my favorite things in the world is Love. Love is very important to me. I feel like I cannot be myself without love. My heart is filled with Love!
  4. A way to contact my family/friends (Phone/Computer). I feel I need a way to contact both my family and friends. I want to be able to never forget my friends and them never forget me. So I feel I need a electronic to help me out with that.
  5. A Bed. I love my bed. I need my bed. I want to be able to sleep comfortably and in a nice place! I feel lucky to have a bed and I feel I need my bed.

Well these are the 5 things I feel I need in my life! What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment