Monday, October 17, 2016

About me!

I think it's time for you to know a bit about me! My name is Zoe Love. (Love is my middle name)
I love to write, sing, play with legos, animate on scratch.mit.edu and I love to hangout with my friends! Me and some of my friends made a band. Two of them are just friends but Gideon (My oldest brother) and my cousins are apart of it too! I think it's a really fun thing to be talking about and I really hope it actually becomes true. I like to listen to music. I am very passionate about music. At the moment my favorite song is a night-core song (Night-core is a thing people on YouTube do where they take popular music, speed it up a little bit and then add in an anime picture it's really quite cool!) My favorite night-core song is Somebody that I used to know but a night-cored rock version! It's awesome!! I also like to watch two Disney channel shows. Liv and Maddie  and Girl Meets World. They are both pretty awesome shows! I am working on learning how to play Guitar for the band. My oldest cousin is playing the bass/violin. My second cousin is playing the drums. Gideon is playing the harmonica. One of my friends is gonna do vocals. And my other friend is playing Piano! I think all my friends will be good at doing their part in the band! Me and my friend who is doing vocals have decided that every now and then we will switch. But she will be the main singer. Which is completely fine with me! She has an amazing voice! And originally Gideon was going to play piano. But then he switched to harmonica which will be pretty cool. So my other friend took the piano job. And I think he is really good at playing piano! Thanks for reading! ~Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment