Saturday, October 15, 2016

First Day Back At Options!

Options is a co-op program for homeschoolers in Colorado! I love going to Options. I kinda wanted the Summer to hurry up and be over. That's how much I love going to Options! I have met a lot of great friends there. I have enjoyed my classes and was excited for my new ones. And I like the teachers there! This is my second year to go to Options! And I am enjoying it so far!

We found out about Options by my cousins. They told us a lot about it and a lot about the friends they met there. I really wanted to move to Colorado and go to Options too! Luckily that happened!

My first day back at options was really fun! My first class is called Literature Choose Your Own Adventure! In that class we take stories, act them out and then change them our way and act that way out. Or sometimes we will right stories that we will act out too! I really enjoy it! My second class is Art. We do art on paper and it is a lot of fun. Recently we did a overlapping art where we drew flowers with pencil, traced them with sharpie and then painted them with water color paints. I enjoyed doing that art project! My third class is Art tech! We do art on the computers! It's a lot of fun and I am glad that I get to be in that class with four of my awesome friends! In my fourth class we do piano! I learned how to play piano when I was about seven then I stopped and forgot how to play so this class helped me out. I basically went from knowing almost nothing to knowing how to play three songs. Ode to Joy, Jingle Bells and Mary had a little lamb. I like that class and I like getting to learn more! And then my fifth class which is International Towne and probably one of my favorite classes! In that class we are being prepared to go to International  Towne. There is something called Ameritowne which we get a job and go to Ameritowne for a day and do our job! It was a very fun experience for me! But now I am in International Towne which is basically the same thing but International! I love to go to options and it is something I look forward to every week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment