Monday, October 17, 2016

2 Fun Facebook Question Things!

I've decided I am going to do 2 facebook question things.


1st thing:

πŸ”“Single or TakenπŸ”’: Single
πŸ’˜CrushingπŸ’˜: I definitely am!!
πŸŽ€If So, Do They Know?πŸŽ€ Yes they do!!
πŸ’‹Full NameπŸ’‹: Zoe Love (Not including my last name)
πŸ‘ΏNickname😈:ZoZo
πŸ’ Do you miss your last relationship πŸ’ : I didn't really have a last relationship.
πŸ’• Ex you would take back πŸ’•: None.
πŸ“±iPhone Or AndroidπŸ“ž: Android
πŸŽ‰BirthdayπŸŽ‰: January 3rd
🎢Last Song I Listened: I Write Sins Not Tragedies (Nightcored) by Panic! At the Disco
🌈Favorite Color: pink/black
πŸŽ₯Favorite MovieπŸŽ₯: Corpse Bride, This will always be my favorite movie!
☝🏽Height☝🏽: 5'3
πŸ™‡πŸ½What Mood I'm In NowπŸ™‡πŸ½: always dreamy in the morning. 




2nd thing:


Four names I go by:
1. Zoe
2. Zozo
3. Zz
4. Zozo bean
Four places I've lived:  (I've only lived in two places...)
1. Tulsa, ok
2. Denver, co
Four things I love to watch on TV
1. Liv and Maddie
2. Girl Meets World
3. Steps to Wander
4. (Cant think of anything here)
Four places I have visited
1. Florida
2. Indiana
3. Missouri
4.  Kansas
Things I love to eat
1. Pumpkin Pie
2. Lasagna
3. Chocolate (Hersheys)
4. Spagetti
Favorite drink
1. Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte from Starbucks
2. Root Beer
3. Apple Juice and Grape Juice
4. Water


Hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment